The View menu enables the user to change the way the client appears and how contacts are organized. These are the options:
• View by Name—Organizes contacts by name. Note that there is no apparent order to the names; it’s not alphabetical.
• View by Group—Organizes contacts into user-created groups.
• Use Compact View—Removes user photos and displays only the presence icon for users. Also does not show status messages or out-of-office updates.
• Show Status Text—Shows user’s status in text to the right of the user’s name if checked.
• Show Friendly Name—Shows the display name if this option is checked; otherwise, shows the SIP URI of the user.
• Show Offline Contacts—Includes contacts who are offline in the user’s contact list. If this is ...