The Contact menu outlines options and modalities for contacting a user. The action is performed on the selected contact in the user’s contact list. The options include these:
• Send an Instant Message—Sends an IM to the selected contact.
• Call—Calls the selected contact. It has a submenu that includes the various options and phone numbers for calling the contact.
• Start a Video Call—Begins a video conference with the selected contact.
• Share Desktop—Starts a desktop sharing session with the selected contact.
• Send a File—Sends a file to the selected contact. When this is selected, the application brings up a Finder window enabling the user to choose a file to share.
• Send an Email Message—Opens the preferred email client and sends ...