Although the majority of the functionality included in a standard Lync client deployment is also available in a VDI session, there are some features that are not supported. Following are the known limitations for using Lync in a VDI environment:
• Integrated audio and video device tuning pages are not available (device selection and tuning can be adjusted using the access device).
• Multiview video is not supported.
• Recording of conversations is not supported.
• Joining meetings anonymously (specifically, meetings hosted by an organization that is not federated) is not supported.
• Customized ringtones and music on-hold features are not supported.
• The Call Delegation and Response Group Agent Anonymization features ...