- Header tab (Page Setup dialog box), Formatting and Printing Reports
- headers, Chapter 5 Formatting and Printing Your Plan, Formatting and Printing Reports
- Help, Formatting and Printing Your Plan, Saving a Project Baseline, Formatting Bar Styles in a Gantt Chart View, What’s Next?
- baselines, Saving a Project Baseline
- for Bar Styles dialog box, Formatting Bar Styles in a Gantt Chart View
- further Project resources, What’s Next?
- view and report, Formatting and Printing Your Plan
- Hide Subtasks button, Project Management Focus: Evaluating Resource Allocation, Examining Task Costs
- highlighting tasks for filtering, Filtering Project Details
- Home page, centers on, Reporting Actual Work Through Project Web Access
- HTML, Saving Project Information as a Web Page ...
Get Microsoft® Office Project 2003 Step by Step now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.