Chapter 45. VBA and the Project Guide
IN THIS CHAPTER:
- VBA Macros
- Recording Macros
- Assigning the Macro to a Toolbar Button
- Viewing and Editing the VBA Code.
- Project and Application Events
- Debugging VBA Code
- The Project Object Model.
- Security and Certificates.
- Moving Tasks in VBA
- Undo Transactions
- Working with Custom Fields and Outline Codes
- Overview of Project Guide and Customization
- Lessons Learned
Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 gives you the ability to automate tedious, repetitive, or complex tasks using macros. A macro is essentially a series of commands or instructions that you can save and run whenever you need to by pressing a key combination or by clicking an icon.
Each instruction or command within a macro is ...