Boost your productivity by discovering the power of OneNote
About This Video
- Discover exciting features for OneNote 2016
- Learn and understand how to use the OneNote interface
In today’s information-driven world, effective management of your information is crucial. Microsoft OneNote 2016 for beginners is for those with no previous experience, or upgrading from a previous version of OneNote. This 6-hour course includes:
- Covers exciting features new for OneNote 2016.
- A complete explanation of the toolbars and interface.
- Discover how to use the OneNote interface.
- Organize notes and other information into a virtual junk drawer.
- Explore the Ribbon interface and how to work with touch devices.
- Learn how to create and manage notes.
- Discover how to effectively insert images and screen clippings.
- Explore the benefits of using tables to help organize your information.
- Discover how to protect your notes.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Course Overview and Structure 00:11:02
- Chapter 2 : OneNote Workspace
- Chapter 3 : Chapter Managing Notes
Chapter 4 : Backup & Restore
- Backup & Restore 00:08:30
Chapter 5 : Printing
- Printing Options 00:04:49
Chapter 6 : Using OneDrive
- Using OneDrive 00:14:54
- Chapter 7 : Working with Text
- Chapter 8 : Working with Images
Chapter 9 : Quick Notes
- Using Quick Notes 00:06:43
- Chapter 10 : Handwriting in OneNote
- Chapter 11 : Drawing in OneNote
- Chapter 12 : Tables in OneNote
- Chapter 13 : Audio and Video Notes
Chapter 14 : Templates
- Using Template 00:10:48
Chapter 15 : File Attachment
- Attaching Files 00:06:27
- Chapter 16 : Working with Links
- Chapter 17 : Tagging & Searching
- Chapter 18 : Protecting & Sharing Notes
- Chapter 19 : Authoring & Researching
Chapter 20 : Integrating OneNote with Outlook
- Creating Notes to Outlook Tasks 00:03:08
- Chapter 21 : Math Tools
Chapter 22 : Conclusion
- OneNote Online & Conclusion 00:02:09
- Title: Microsoft OneNote 2016
- Release date: August 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839215803
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, 2nd Edition
If you’ve ever spent hours renaming files or updating hundreds of spreadsheet cells, you know how …
Microsoft Outlook 2013
In this Microsoft Outlook 2013 training course expert Erin Olsen will teach you how to utilize …
Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013
In this advanced training course for Microsoft Excel 2013, expert author Guy Vaccaro takes you beyond …