To import and start a runbook from the Azure Runbooks Gallery, take the followings steps:
- Navigate to the Azure portal at http://portal.azure.com and sign in.
- In the Azure portal, type Automation Accounts and select and open your Automation account.
- In the Automation Account blade, click Runbooks gallery under PROCESS AUTOMATION.
- In the gallery, search for Easy shutdown in the gallery search field and, from the returned list of runbooks, select the Easy Shutdown/ Start for ARM and Classic VMs PowerShell Workflow runbook:
- In the runbook source page, click on View ...