This tutorial will review the steps for creating and applying a backup policy to multiple virtual machines. A backup policy can be applied to VMs both on-premises and in Azure:
- Navigate to the Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com) and sign in
- In the Azure Portal, type Recovery Services in the Search resources search field and select Recovery Services vaults
- From the list of Recovery Services vaults, select the vault created in the Getting ready section of this recipe
- On the vault dashboard menu, click Backup to open the Backup menu:
Figure 4.5: Create a Backup Policy
- On the Backup Goal menu, click the ...