The ultimate next step for anyone interested in supercharging their project management skills
About This Video
- How to manage tasks, meetings, and reminders.
- Create your own email signatures.
- Add, manage, and find contacts
In this comprehensive course bundle, you'll gain the knowledge and skills to navigate this program at a professional level. With this tool, you'll find out what's new in Microsoft Outlook 2016, the basics of the Outlook interface, and how to work in the user interface. From keyboard shortcuts to using Outlook on a touch device, you'll discover pro techniques that save you time and effort with this sophisticated software platform. You'll learn to create, reply to, and manage email messages, and organize them using folders. Setting up meetings very precisely and managing them can turn an amateur into a productivity pro. With this course, you'll learn to seamlessly integrate new contacts into your Address Book. You'll easily view and share calendars with others in Microsoft Outlook 2016, create a to-do list, and print your calendar to share with others. In addition, this course describes how to create time-saving rules to filter your email based on your own needs and requirements.
You'll even find out how to use the mail merge feature to merge your contact information stored in Outlook 2016 into a Microsoft Word document. Whether you're new to this software platform or just need an update on the latest features and pro tips, this course has everything you need to be productive and organized.
It provides a simple way to get organized so you can start getting more stuff done!
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Getting Started
- Chapter 3 : Basic Tasks in Outlook
- Chapter 4 : Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbars
- Chapter 5 : Outlook Data Files and Account Management
- Chapter 6 : Contacts
- Chapter 7 : Email Management
Chapter 8 : Archiving
- Archiving 00:11:00
- Chapter 9 : Calendar Management
Chapter 10 : Outlook Categories
- Outlook Categories 00:10:32
- Chapter 11 : Tasks Management
- Chapter 12 : Rules & Quick Steps
- Chapter 13 : Other Features
Chapter 14 : Search Features
- Searching Contacts and Other Items 00:15:41
- Chapter 15 : Mail Merge
Chapter 16 : Conclusion
- Office Updates; Conclusion 00:04:48
- Title: Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Release date: August 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839211843
You might also like
10+ Hours of Video Instruction Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons has more than 10 hours of comprehensive video …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Microsoft Office 365 Administration
More Than 7 Hours of Video Instruction Overview This video covers common administrative tasks for Office …
Amazon Web Services AWS LiveLessons 2nd Edition
More Than 17 Hours of Video Instruction More than 17 hours of video instruction on Amazon …