The smart way to learn Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to organize your email, arrange your calendar, and manage tasks using Outlook on your Mac. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
Switch from Microsoft Entourage with minimal disruption
Manage all your e-mail accounts in one place with Outlook
Use the Calendar to schedule meetings and appointments
Set custom rules to sort your email automatically
Prioritize and track every task—business and personal
Customize Outlook to accommodate the way you work
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
All the book’s practice files—ready to download and put to work.
Fully searchable online edition of this book—with unlimited access on the Web. Free online account required.
Video tutorials illustrating important procedures and concepts.
Table of Contents
- Microsoft® Outlook® for Mac 2011 Step by Step
- A Note Regarding Supplemental Files
- Introducing Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011
- Modifying the Display of the Ribbon
- Features and Conventions of This Book
- Using the Practice Files
- Getting Support and Giving Feedback
- How to Access Your Online Edition Hosted by Safari
1. Start Here
- 1. Getting Started Using Outlook
- 2. Introducing the Outlook Interface
- 3. Composing and Sending Email Messages
- 4. Reading and Responding to Email Messages
- 5. Organizing Your Inbox
- 6. Fine-Tuning Email Settings
- 7. Scheduling Appointments and Meetings
- 8. Managing Your Calendar
- 9. Managing Contact Information
- 10. Organizing Your Contacts List
- 11. Working with Contact Records
- 5. Tasks and Notes
- 6. Program Management
- About the Author
- Title: Microsoft® Outlook® for Mac 2011 Step by Step
- Release date: April 2011
- Publisher(s): Microsoft Press
- ISBN: 9780735659995