Accessing security policy reports
In the previous recipe, we configured the auditing settings. We need to read this information and evaluate what is happening on our site.
The security policy reports show us what is going on in our sites. In this recipe, we will show how to run the reports.
You must have site collection owner privileges.
- Navigate to the desired team site, which is the root site collection.
- Click on Site Actions and then Site Settings.
- Under Site Collection Administration, click Audit log reports.
- Scroll to the bottom of the resulting screen. It should be similar to the following screenshot:
- Click Auditing settings ...