Simple page navigation
Up to now, we've learned how to create a WebClient to request data from the network. We have used that to get an RSS feed and parse the data into a list of RSS items. We then bound that data to a list box where we displayed the title and the date of the posts. An RSS post is more than just a title and a date though. The user needs some way to read the entire post. In this section, we will perform simple page navigation with the following steps:
- Build a details view page
- Set up a new event handler to listen for selected item changes on the list box
- When the event handler is triggered, build an Uri for navigation
- Navigate to the details view page
- Handle the loaded event on the details view page
Building multiple page applications ...