Time for action - styles revisited in Blend
Earlier in this chapter, we created and referenced a style directly in the XAML in Visual Studio. Let's modify the style we made in Blend to see how to do it graphically. To do this, we will need to:
- Open up the CakeNavigationButtons solution in Expression Blend.
- In the upper right corner, there are three tabs (Properties, Resources, and Data).
- On the Resources tab, expand the tree node marked [UserControl] and click on the button highlighted below to edit the [Button default] resource.
- Your art board should look something like this:
- Click on the Properties tab and scroll down to the
- Change the ...