Now you essentially need to go through the whole process of creating a dimension and a hierarchy for the other dimensions (Product and Geography). The process is as follows:
1. Invoke the Dimension Wizard (by right-clicking the Dimensions object in the Solution Explorer).
2. Choose the creation method for the dimension to use the existing table from a data source approach.
3. Specify the
Comp Sales2012 DSV data source view.
4. Select the main dimension table to use (
Prod_Dimension for the Product dimension and
Geo_Dimension for the Geography dimension).
5. Identify the key column of each new dimension (
ProductID for the Product dimension and
GeoID for the Geography dimension).
6. Select the related tables.
7. Specify ...