In our example scenario, as we have stores in many different cities and states, we have a requirement to create a "Stores by Geography" hierarchy. In order to create the hierarchy, carry out the following steps:
- Navigate to the System Administration function, which can be accessed using the Master Data Manager home page.
- Hover over the Manage menu and click on the Derived Hierarchies menu item, which will open the Derived Hierarchy Maintenance page.
- Click on the green plus icon to add a Derived Hierarchy, which will open the Add Derived Hierarchy page.
- Enter Stores By Geography as the Derived Hierarchy Name and click on save.
- The Edit Derived Hierarchy page will now be displayed, where we can build the hierarchy. On the left-hand ...