What you need for this book
High Availability options can be used to make systems or servers highly available, so that the work isn't hindered in case of any emergency or failure of resources. So, to make your system and server capable of installing SQL Server 2008 High availability options such as clustering, replication, database mirroring, and log shipping, the following are the prerequisites:
- Processor type: Pentium-3 or higher.
- Processor speed: 1.0 Gigahertz or higher.
- RAM: At least 512 MB, but 2 GB is recommended.
- Display: VGA or higher resolution.
- Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2003 (x86 or x64) , Windows Server 2008 (x86 or x64).
- Disk space: Minimum 1 GB.
- .NET framework.
- Windows Installer 4.5 or later.
- Microsoft Data Access ...