Chapter 7. Containers and Precedence Constraints
by Reza Rad and Pedro Perfeito
In this chapter, we will cover:
- Sequence Container: putting all tasks in an executable object
- For Loop Container: looping through static enumerator till a condition is met
- Foreach Loop Container: looping through result set of a database query
- Foreach Loop Container: looping through files using File Enumerator
- Foreach Loop Container: looping through data table
- Precedence Constraints: how to control the flow of task execution
Till now we have seen how flow of execution can be defined in the Control Flow. There are trailing arrows after each task which defines the flow of execution. These arrows are called Precedence Constraints.
Precedence Constraint defines the execution ...