After you have finished this recipe, your Service Manager Incidents will recognize your VIP Users and increase the Priority accordingly:
- Right-click on the new folder, and then click on New and select Runbook.
- Right-click on the newly created Runbook, and rename it to 1.3.5-Raise Incident priority for VIP.
- Navigate to the Activities section in the Runbook Designer, select SC 2016 Service Manager, and drag a Monitor Object activity into the middle pane of the Runbook (the workspace):
- Double-click on the Monitor Object, and configure the activity like you see it in the screenshot:
- Click on Finish.
- Navigate to the Activities ...