Performing other post-upgrade tasks
There are some others tasks that need to be performed after upgrading to VMM 2012. This recipe will guide you through them.
To update a VM template, carry out the following steps after upgrading VMM:
- On the VMM console, in the Library workspace, expand Templates and click on VM Templates.
- In the Templates pane, right-click on the VM template that is to be updated and select Properties.
- On the Hardware Configuration page, configure the following:
- VLAN ID: If previously configured in a hardware profile.
In VMM 2012, the VLAN ID will be resolved automatically based on the logical network specified when deploying a VM from a template.
- Logical Network/VM Network: Ensure that the correct network is specified ...