Your guide for getting started and to excel in Word 2016
About This Video
- Learn what's new in Word 2016 and master it
- Learn how to print envelopes, mail merge, along with practice exercises
Become a Word 2016 power user. We start at the very beginning progressing with more than 80 helpful videos. All you need for work, hobbies, and running your own business. Feel confident with every aspect of Word 2016.
Learn what's new in Word 2016.
Master the most common uses of Word.
Learn to create many types of documents.
Discover character formatting including cut, copy, paste and auto-correction options.
Learn how to print envelopes, mail merge, along with a practice exercise.
Learn how to control page appearance, sectioning, and all about using graphics.
The course covers using the Thesaurus, spell check, comments, margins, printing and much more.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Intro
- Chapter 2 : Getting Started with Word
- Chapter 3 : Character Fomatting
- Chapter 4 : Paragraph Formatting
Chapter 5 : Managing Lists
- Sorting a List 00:04:33
Chapter 6 : Tables
- Working with Tables 00:02:31
- Creating a Table 00:05:04
- Adding Rows and Columns to a Table 00:04:04
- Formatting Table Data 00:08:01
- Borders & Shading 00:09:20
- Sorting in a Table 00:05:09
- Drawing a Table 00:05:33
- Converting Existing Data to a Table 00:03:20
- Quick Tables 00:04:19
- Using Formula in Tables 00:05:22
- Module 6 Practice Exercise 00:01:15
- Chapter 7 : Styles
- Chapter 8 : Controlling Page Appearance
- Chapter 9 : Sectioning
- Chapter 10 : Graphics
- Chapter 11 : Envelopes & Labels
Chapter 12 : Mail Merges
- What is Mail Merge? 00:03:17
- Creating a Mail Merge Document - Part 1 00:10:15
- Creating a Mail Merge Document - Part 2 00:08:50
- Merging a Document with an Existing Data Source 00:03:39
- Sorting and Filtering Images 00:05:08
- Merging Envelopes and Labels 00:04:43
- Merging a Directory 00:02:52
- Module 12 Practice Exercise 00:02:00
- Chapter 13 : Page Setup Options
- Chapter 14 : Indexing and Table of Contents
- Chapter 15 : Review and Printing
- Chapter 16 : Other Word Features
Chapter 17 : Wrap Up
- Closing Video 00:00:29
- Title: Microsoft Word 2016
- Release date: July 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839214585