Chapter 4. Architecting an Enterprise-Level Exchange Environment
IN THIS CHAPTER
- Designing Active Directory for Exchange Server 2007
- Determining Hardware and Software Components
- Designing Exchange Server Roles in an Exchange Environment
- Designing Exchange Infrastructure
- Integrating Client Access into Exchange Server 2007 Design
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 was designed to accommodate the needs of multiple organizations, from the small businesses to large, multinational corporations. In addition to the scalability features present in previous versions of Exchange, Exchange 2007 offers more opportunities to scale the back-end server environment to the specific needs of any group.
This chapter addresses specific design guidelines for midsize ...