Chapter 25. Collaborating Within an Exchange Environment Using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
IN THIS CHAPTER
- Understanding the History of SharePoint Technologies
- Identifying the Need for MOSS 2007
- Exploring Basic MOSS Features
- Exploring End-User Features in MOSS
- Customizing and Developing MOSS Sites
Exchange is the messaging component of the Microsoft product stack; it focuses on providing tools for knowledge workers to communicate with each other using email and other unified messaging capabilities. Collaboration is not only limited to messaging, however, and many organizations are looking into document management and workflow solutions to provide for a higher degree of collaboration in their messaging environments.
The Microsoft ...