Chapter 30. Deploying the Client for Microsoft Exchange
IN THIS CHAPTER
- Outlook 2007 Auto Account Setup
- Understanding Deployment Options
- Planning Considerations and Best Practices
- Preparing the Deployment
- Installing the Exchange Client
- Pushing Client Software with Windows Server 2003 Group Policies
- Deploying with Microsoft Systems Management Server
- Managing Postdeployment Tasks
Whether you are implementing a new Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 environment or upgrading your organization from a previous version of Microsoft Exchange Server, deploying the email client to your user community is a task that must be accomplished to provide full email functionality.
Many options are available for deploying the Microsoft Exchange Outlook client, and ...