Chapter 9. Working with SketchFlow
In This Chapter
• Exploring a UCD Process
• Create a SketchFlow Application
• Using SketchFlow Screens
• Using SketchFlow Components
• Create a SketchFlow Animation
• Using the SketchFlow Player
• Providing Feedback in SketchFlow
• Importing Feedback into Blend
• Working with Annotations
Expression Blend 3 launched in 2009 with an awesome new piece of functionality called SketchFlow. SketchFlow was introduced to enable users to create rapid interactive prototypes.
To work within the prototyping workflow and indeed the entire design process, Expression Blend was given additional functionality enabling users to import artwork directly from Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
In this chapter, you first review the ...