In this chapter, we learned how to manage Oracle Application Server targets using Enterprise Manager. The key takeaways from this chapter are:
- Enterprise Manager supports management of multiple farms and application server instances
- Enterprise Manager provides provisioning support for Oracle Application Servers
- Provisioning support for Application Server includes initial provisioning and provisioning from a referenced environment
- Using Enterprise Manager, you can monitor the availability and performance of application server components
- To monitor an application, you need to monitor all the Application Server components that provide runtime support for application
- You can monitor applications using the web transaction test
- You can use configuration ...