In this chapter, we learnt about the complexity of managing BPEL Process Manager. With the help of some exercises, we saw how EM can simplify these complexities. The key takeaways from this chapter before you move on to the next are:
- BPEL Process Manager is used for running business processes defined BPEL, using BPEL constructs
- We need to manage the whole BPEL ecosystem, as the availability and performance of BPEL is dependent on the availability and performance of any related component
- You can do basic monitoring of the BPEL processes using the metrics
- For advanced monitoring you need to monitor the performance of partner links and the BPEL ecosystem. Enterprise Manager provides a model to support that
- You can use configuration management ...