1. D The router reads all the lines and then determines the proper route.
2. C The default route tells the router where to send every packet unless another line in the routing table gives another route.
3. D By definition, a router should have two or more IP addresses to connect different networks with its routing function.
4. A Static NAT maps a single routable (that is, not private) IP address to a single machine.
5. C Port forwarding enables you to designate a specific local address for various network services.
6. B The distance between routers is measured in hops.
7. A and C Distance vector routing protocols include RIP and BGP.
8. D Autonomous Systems do not use IP addresses, ...