Get full access to Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Certification Passport, Seventh Edition (Exams 220-1001 & 220-1002), 7th Edition and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
• 1.1 Compare and contrast common operating system types and their purposes
• 1.2 Compare and contrast features of Microsoft Windows versions
• 1.3 Summarize general OS installation considerations and upgrade methods
• 1.4 Given a scenario, use appropriate Microsoft command line tools
• 1.5 Given a scenario, use Microsoft operating system features and tools
• 1.6 Given a scenario, use Microsoft Windows Control Panel utilities
• 1.7 Summarize application installation and configuration concepts
• 1.8 Given a scenario, configure Microsoft Windows networking on a client/desktop
• 1.9 Given ...
Get Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Certification Passport, Seventh Edition (Exams 220-1001 & 220-1002), 7th Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.