As management ages and prepares to work longer than previous generations and Millennials join companies at a steady rate, companies are faced with the truth: they can’t just wait for management to age out to fix the dissonance and tension between Boomers and Millennials in the workplace. Finding productive ways to work across the generation gap is essential, and the organizations that do this well will have significant strategic advantages over those that don’t.
Millennials & Management: The Essential Guide to Making It Work at Work addresses a very real concern of large and small businesses nationwide: how to motivate, collaborate with, and manage the millennial generation—who now make up almost 50% of the American workforce. The key is to change our attitude from one of disbelief and derision to acceptance and respect without giving up our work standards. Using real-world examples, author Lee Caraher gives leaders data-driven steps to take to co-create a productive workplace for today and tomorrow.
Table of Contents
- Praise for Millennials & Management and Lee Caraher
- Title Page
- PART 1 Millennials & Management: Today’s Dynamic
- PART 2 Making It Work at Work
- Conclusion: Putting It All Together: Making It Work at Work
- About the Author
- Title: Milennials & Management: The Essential Guide to Making it Work at Work
- Release date: October 2014
- Publisher(s): Bibliomotion
- ISBN: 9781629560274