101 QUESTIONS FOR ANY SALES SITUATION YOU’LL EVER FACE
This material is intended to provide questions that you can ask in virtually any sales situation, thereby
1. Maintaining a conversational and “nonsales” approach
2. Keeping the other party talking in order to learn
3. Avoiding “deselection” by volunteering very little yourself
4. Finding the buyer, building a relationship, and closing business
5. Accelerating the entire sales process
The next few pages provide the opportunity for you to customize the questions to fit your particular type of sale, niche, specialty, or customer. I strongly advise that you personalize the generic questions so that they support your particular practice or business.
You might choose to take this ...