Video DescriptionRecorded live at Data Modeling Zone!
In our current environment, what are some of the most important skills we can develop in data modeling?
While technical skills are important, that there are subtle human skills that are more important. Some of these skills involve the ability to deeply listen, to be aware of the political and cultural environment and to act appropriately within it, and to keep focused on the key business drivers and not lose sight of these by getting lost in technical considerations.
This session will provide tools, techniques, and exercises for sharpening our minds, and in doing so, greatly develop and improve our communications and data modeling skills.
Specifically in this session, we will address:
- How to concentrate and relax our minds to greatly increase our productivity in data modeling
- How to hone in on the most important business drivers and not be as distracted by less important considerations
- How to deeply listen and be aware of the subtleties of cultural and political factors
- How to be aware of the underlying negative reactive patterns we have and transform them to intelligent responses
Table of Contents
- Mindfulness and Data Modeling 1:18:32
- Title: Mindfulness and Data Modeling
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Technics Publications
- ISBN: 9781634624657