Changing Your Mind, Not Your Life
In This Chapter
- How mindfulness helps even though it doesn’t solve your problems
- Changing things for the better without getting too caught up in goals
- How to tell when to try harder, and when to accept the way things are
- Not making happiness and joy contingent on certain outcomes
- How what you do with your mind actually changes reality
In this chapter I talk about how to change your mind so you can feel sincerely satisfied and at peace about your life. The name of the chapter suggests you should do this instead of trying to change your behavior or conditions, but I really mean something slightly different. ...