Learn to build Android and iOS games using Unreal Engine
About This Video
- Build professional games for iOS and Android devices
- Learn Unreal Engine core concepts
- Build an infinite runner game from scratch
Unreal Engine 4 is widely held to be one of the best game development engines in the World. It provides various game development tools which can produce everything from 2D mobile games to AAA consoles titles. Not only that; its graphics power and user-friendliness make it ideal for developing high-quality mobile games. Unreal Engine 4 is user-friendly, modern, engaging, and immensely powerful.
Given that Engine 4 is one of the best gaming developer engines available, this course includes topics such as importing a custom character, character blueprints, camera and blueprint setup, and increasing speed. These essential topics will skyrocket your understanding of the gaming platform. That's not all! You’ll develop a comprehensive knowledge about obstacle setup, ragdoll physics, Jump Booster, HUD, and UI.
If you want to learn to build professional mobile games using Unreal, this course is for you!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Intro 00:00:53
Chapter 2 : Setup
- Creating a Project and Importing a Custom Character 00:17:28
- Animation Retargeting and Character Blueprint 00:25:47
- Camera and Blueprint Setup 00:26:51
- Spawning Endless Ground Tiles 00:13:25
- Chapter 3 : Movement
- Chapter 4 : Interaction
- Chapter 5 : User Interface
- Chapter 6 : Finalization
- Title: Mobile Game Programming Using Unreal Engine
- Release date: August 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839213328