1. 3rd Generation Partnership Project. TS 23.271 Functional stage 2 description of LCS. http://www.3gpp.org/.
2. N. Anderson. Tim Berners-Lee on Web 2.0: nobody even knows what it means, 2006. http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060901-7650.html.
3. S. Consolvo, I. Smith, T. Matthews, A. LaMarca, J. Tabert, and P. Powledge. Location disclosure to social relations: why, when, & what people want to share. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, ACM Press, New York, 2005, pp. 81–90.
4. S. Fischmeister and G. Menkhaus. The dilemma of cell-based proactive location-aware services. Technical Report TR-C042. Software Research Lab, University of Constance, 2002.
5. M. Gruteser and D. Grunwald. Anonymous usage of location-based services through spatial and temporal cloaking. In Proceedings of the First International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services, 2003.
6. Java Community Process, JSR-179 Expert Group. Location API for Java 2 Micro Edition, 2003.
7. W. Krzysztof and J. Hjelm. Local Positioning Systems: LBS Applications and Services, CRC Press, 2006.
8. A. Küpper. Location-based Services: Fundamentals and Operation, Wiley, 2005.
9. A. Küpper and G. Treu. Efficient proximity and separation detection among mobile targets for supporting location-based community services. Mobile Computing and Communications Review (MC2R), ACM SIGMOBILE, Vol. 10, No. 3, 2007, pp. 1–12.
10. A. LaMarca, et al. PlaceLab: device positioning ...
Get Mobile Intelligence now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.