1. R. Agrawal and R. Srikant. Fast algorithms for mining association rules in large databases. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB'94), 1994, pp. 487–499.
2. R. Agrawal and R. Srikant. Mining sequential patterns. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE'95), 1995, pp. 3–14.
3. A. Bhattacharya and S. K. Das. LeZi-Update: an information-theoretic framework for personal mobility tracking in PCS networks. ACM/Kluwer Wireless Networks, 8(2–3): 121–135, 2002.
4. H. Cao, N. Mamoulis, and D. W. Cheung. Mining frequent spatio-temporal sequential patterns. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM'05), 2005, pp. 82–89.
5. H. Cao, N. Mamoulis, and D. W. Cheung. Discovery of periodic patterns in spatiotemporal sequences. IEEE Trans. Knowledge Data Eng., 19(4):453–467, 2007.
6. C. Cheng, R. Jain, and E. van den Berg. Location prediction algorithms for mobile wireless systems. In B. Furht and M. Ilyas, editors, Wireless Internet Handbook: Technologies, Standards, and Applications, CRC Press, pp. 245–263, 2003.
7. L. Chen, M. T. Özsu, and V. Oria. Robust and fast similarity search for moving object trajectories. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD'05), 2005, pp. 491–502.
8. Y. -J. Choi and C. -W. Chung. Selectivity estimation for spatio-temporal queries for moving objects. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD International Conference on ...