1. K. Turner, E. Magill, and D. Marples. Service provision. Technologies for Next Generation Communications. Wiley Series in Communications Networking & Distributed Systems, 2004.
2. R. Plesa and L. Logrippo. Enhanced communication services through context integration. In T. Magedanz, A. Karmouch, S. Pierre, and I. Venieris, editors. Mobility Aware Technologies and Applications, MATA, Montreal, Short papers, Vol. 1–5, 2005.
3. R. Plesa and L. Logrippo. An agent-based Architecture for contex-aware communications. In Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops, PCAC-07 Niagara Falls, May 2007, IEEE Press, Vol. 2, pp. 133–138.
4. M. Day, J. Rosenberg, and H. Sugano. A Model for Presence and Instant Messaging. IETF RFC 2778, February 2000.
5. J. Rosenberg. SIP Extension for Presence. IETF Internet Draft, 2001.
6. T. Moran and P. Dourish. Context-aware computing. Introduction to the special issue on context-aware computing. Hum. Comput. Interact., 2001, 16(2–3).
7. N. Ryan, J. Pascoe, and D. Morse. Enhanced reality fieldwork. The context-aware archeological assistant. http://www.cs.ukc.ac.uk/projects/mobilcomp/FieldWork/Papers/CAA97/ERFldwk.html, 1997.
8. A. Schmidt, M. Beigl, and H. Gellersen. There is More to Context than Location, Computers and Graphics, 23/6, 893–902, 1999.
9. H. Sugano and S. Fujimoto. Presence Information Description format, IETF RFC Vol. 3863, 2004
10. J. Rosenberg and H. Schulzrinne. ...