Learn how to model and visualize data in Python through Pandas data library
About This Video
- Get to grips with data modeling and data visualization.
- Understand the importance of working with Panel, Date and Time in Pandas
- Learn how to use data visualization for analysis
This video course will support users as they work through a typical real-world data analysis project step-by-step using Pandas. It develops the deep knowledge and skills that will enable students to immediately tackle their own projects with Pandas at work.
This product demonstrates how to make financial models using Python's software library for data manipulation and analysis.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Modeling and Application
Chapter 2 : Working with Panels, Input/Output, Dates, and Times
- Working with Panel Objects and Attributes 00:05:43
- Working with Extraction of Data Frames from Panels 00:05:58
- Convert Panels to Multi-index Data Frame, Transpose Panel 00:03:55
- Export Data Frames to CSV Files with the .to_csv() Method 00:02:55
- Import Excel Files into Pandas, and Export Excel Files 00:05:37
- Using Date and Time Functions for Pandas 00:04:23
- Chapter 3 : Data Visualization
- Title: Modeling and Visualization of Data in Pandas
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788471312