- J. L. Melsa and D. G. Schultz, Linear Control Systems. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1969.
- R. E. Kalman, ‘“On the general theory of control systems.” In Proceedings of the First International Congress of Automatic Control, Moscow, 1960.
- R. E. Kalman, Y. C. Ho, and K. S. Navendra, “Controllability of linear dynamical systems.” Contrib. Differ. Equat., 189–213 (1961).
- E. G. Gilbert, “Controllability and observability in multivariable control systems.” J. Control, Ser. (A) 1, Soc. Ind. Appl. Math., 128–151 (1963).
- J. E. Ackermann, “Der Entwurf linearer regelungs Systems in Zustandstraum.” Regelungstech, Prozess-Datenverarb, 7, 297–300 (1972).
- K. Ogatta, Modern Control Engineering, 3rd ed., Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1997.
- N. S. Nise, Conrrol Systems Engineering, 2nd ed., Addison–Wesley, Reading, MA, 1995.
- G. F. Franklin, J.D. Powell, and A. Emami-Naeini, Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems, 2nd ed. Addison–Wesley, Reading, MA, 1991.
- A. Emami-Naeini and G. F. Franklin, “Zero assignment in the multivariable robust servomechanism,” Proc IEEE Conf. Dec. Control., 1982, pp. 891–893.
- Modern CACSD Using the Robust Control Toolbox by R. Y. Chiang and M.G. Safonou, Proc. Conf. on Aerospace and Computational Control, Oxnard, CA, August 28–30, 1989.
- P. Dorato, Robust Control, IEEE Press, New York, 1987.
- P. Dorato, “Case Studies in Robust Control Design.” IEEE Proceedings of the Decision and Control Conference, December 1990, pp. 2030–3031.
- B. C. Kuo, Automatic Control Systems ...
Get Modern Control System Theory and Design, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.