About This Video
- Build real web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Create immersive websites using client-side web development techniques
- Get acquainted with a variety of tools and coding practices
Do you want to make sleek websites and dynamic web applications that look alluring? Then this the course for you. This extensive course takes you on a tour of how to build amazing web pages with great examples. It’s just what you need to get started on your journey to becoming a web developer.
This course starts by teaching you about basic HTML and CSS as you make an email template for a flower shop that can be sent out as an advertisement. Then you’ll dive into back-end development with Node.js and MongoDB by creating a to-do list application that can actually be deployed. After that, you’ll learn why single page applications have become so popular over the years, as we create a voting system application that utilizes jQuery’s AJAX functionality to create one.
Cover your projects in Unit Tests, this is why you are go ing to separately take a look at utilizing Mocha to unit test our voting system application. Then, we’ll then take a look at Bootstrap, the most popular HTML framework, while creating an exam application that will look amazing. In the last unit, you’ll explore the basics of Docker and deploy our to-do list application to a Docker container.
By the end of this course, you’ll be well-equipped with the knowledge of web development and be ready to create amazing websites and web applications.
The code bundle for this video course is available at- https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Modern-Web-Development-By-Example-video.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Installation and Setup
- Chapter 2 : Flower Shop Advertisement Email Letter
- Chapter 3 : To Do List Application – Part One
- Chapter 4 : To Do List Application – Part Two
- Chapter 5 : Voting System Application
- Chapter 6 : Voting Application Tests
- Chapter 7 : Bootstrap Restaurant Website
- Chapter 8 : Docker Project
- Title: Modern Web Development By Example
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788622509
You might also like
The Full Stack Web Development
Learn Full Stack Web Development Building Over 40+ Projects About This Video Learn core concepts of …
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
Learn Node.js by building real-world applications with Node, Express, MongoDB, Mocha, and more! About This Video …
The Complete React Developer Course (with Hooks and Redux)
Learn how to build and launch React web applications using React, Redux, Webpack, React-Router, and more! …