Smoothly transition from a traditional Node.js Web App to one that takes full advantage of Azure App Service to take advantage of unprecedented scalability, maintainability and monitoring technologies
About This Video
- Effectively refactor your existing Node.js application to be ready for deployment on Azure
- Build apps that are continuously monitored and ensure high performance with the help of Application Insights and Azure App Service
- Easily scale your Node.js app with Azure App Service and effectively meet your clients' requirements for speed and global availability
Have you been worrying that your existing web applications aren't good enough to take advantage of the elasticity of the cloud? Or that refactoring them is going to be very difficult? Azure App Service to the rescue! This course on Azure App Service will offer you the ability to quickly refactor, configure, and deploy your Node.js applications on Azure without breaking a sweat.
You will benefit from effortless CI/CD configurations and automatic deployments to staging and production environments, and will have more streamlined testing and Quality Assurance processes. Also, you will easily scale your app to meet business needs (while monitoring it for errors and usage statistics with ease) through Azure's services.
By the end of this course, you will be confident enough to modernize an existing Node.js web app and deploy it to Azure via App Service.
The code bundle available: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Modernize-Node.JS-Web-Apps-with-Azure-App-Service
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introducing the App for Transition
- Chapter 2 : Moving to Azure
- Chapter 3 : Azure App Service
- Chapter 4 : Deployments and WebJobs
- Chapter 5 : Monitoring Your App
- Title: Modernize Node.js Web Apps with Azure App Service
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789800319