Do you want to manage your cashflow better and get rid of financial stress?
Do you put finance products such as health insurance and mortgages in the too-hard basket?
Money for Nothing is a call to action to wise up, get smart and get your finances in order. Complete this 12-week financial fitness program and discover how to make substantial savings running into the thousands!
Learn how to:
get better deals, cut fees and other unwanted charges from your daily spend, and redirect your money where it' most important to you
understand your financial profile and how to get the best value for money when choosing your essential finance products
shop around using the latest research from CANSTAR and other comparison sites.
By breaking down the jargon and busting the fine print on everything from mortgages, car loans, personal loans and health insurance to car insurance, credit cards, superannuation, tax and much more, Justine Davies helps you make good choices on the key financial products and services in your life.
Justine Davies is a financial planner, journalist, author and blogger who loves educating people about money.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Week 1: Get your stuff together
- Week 2: Fine-tune your car insurance
- Week 3: Health check your health insurance
- Week 4: Supersize your super
- Week 5: Indulge in a savings frenzy!
- Week 6: Attack your credit cards!
- Week 7: Renovate your mortgage
- Week 8: Personal insurance
- Week 9: Where there's a will…
- Week 10: More insurance
- Week 11: Tax stuff
- Week 12: Spending smart
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E
- Title: Money For Nothing: How To Land The Best Deals On Your Insurances, Cards, Super, Tax And More
- Release date: February 2012
- Publisher(s): Wrightbooks
- ISBN: 9780730377641