A Complete MongoDB Guide and MongoDB Shell.
About This Video
- Learn how to use MongoDB Shell, Robo 3T (Robomongo), MongoDB Compass for database management.
- You will be directed through the most important features with good examples, consistency and detailed explanations.
In this course on MongoDB and MongoDB Shell, you'll learn:
- Installation of the MongoDB which will be performed on the Local computer (Mac or Windows), Dedicated or VPS server, MongoDB Atlas - Cloud MongoDB Software as a Service.
- You will also install graphical interfaces for MongoDB management: such as Robo 3T (previously Robomongo) and MongoDB Compass.
- Study primary MongoDB data types - Strings, Numbers, Arrays, Objects, and Dates etc. We will talk about JSON and BSON data types and discuss the difference between them.
- Perform all sorts of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) Operations.
- Study in-depth MongoDB queries and query language. Different query operators such as $or, $and, $lt, $gt, $type, $in will be deeply covered.
- MongoDB Aggregation framework
- MongoDB Indexes and Utilities
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to quickly get up-to-speed on MongoDB.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at: