This chapter was again a wealth of information, especially on where to use the fantomEngine framework. If we hadn't used that, we would need at least 40 pages more, that is for sure.
So what did we talk about?
- You learned about how to create buttons and check on touch hits.
- You have learned to use content scaling for different devices.
- Using different images for a sprite animation was also covered in this chapter.
- To automate things, you learned how to use transitions and how to act on them.
- Collision detection doesn't have to be done always and on all objects. On mobile devices, you have to be careful about your CPU resources.
Ok, that's all for now. See you in Chapter 6, Game #5, Balls Out! and with a new game called Balls Out!.