Time for action — adding the MobFox framework to the XCODE project
To add the MobFox framework to the XCODE project, follow the ensuing steps:
- Open your XCODE project from the ios | build folder by double-clicking on the project file name:
- This will open your iOS build inside XCODE. Now, it is time to add MobFox to the project.
- Right-click on the project header under Groups & Files.
- Choose Add, and then choose Existing Files...:
- Select the SDK folder from your unzipped MobFox SDK.
- Click on Add:
- Next, check the Copy Items into destination group's folder ...