Moodle's glossary functions
A practical and easy-to-understand way of engaging your students, and encouraging them to start developing schema in an interactive way, is to create a glossary. In Moodle, the glossary is an activity. To add a glossary, follow these steps:
- Click on the Turn editing on button.
- Select Glossary from the Add an activity drop-down menu.
- On the Adding a new glossary page, give your new glossary a descriptive name.
- Describe the purpose of the glossary and provide instructions or background information, links, and so on in the Description area.
- Fill the general and grade options and the common module settings (see the following screenshot).
- Click on the Save and return to course button at the bottom of the page.
The following screenshot ...