Time for action – creating a quiz activity
We are going to use a Quiz as a fun, interactive means of learning the alphabet. Here's how:
- In your new course, select Quiz from the drop-down menu and you will be taken to the form to add a quiz.
- The only required field in the form is the quiz name; enter something like Alphabet Quiz.
- As demonstrated in the figure below, you may want to enter an Introduction containing instructions for your pupils (as this activity will probably be used in class the written instructions will reinforce your verbal instructions).
- Leave the defaults for the Open and Close the quiz fields, Time limit, Attempts allowed (Unlimited), and Grading method (Highest grade).
- Ensure that the New page field is set to Every question. In ...