Time for action – adding a lesson activity
To add a lesson activity, follow these steps:
- Select Lesson from the Add an activity drop-down menu in your course.
- The system will present a form like that shown below. Enter a lesson Name, for example, Spot the difference lesson.
- Also in the General section, increase the Maximum number of answers/branches from 4 to 5.
- Then under Grade options, set Practice lesson to yes this means that the activity will not show up in the gradebook. Leave the defaults for the other items in Grade options.
- In the Flow control section choose Yes from the drop-down menu for Allow student review. In Moodle 1.9 choose Yes for Display review button.
- Increase the Maximum number of attempts from 1 to 2. You should then leave the ...