Time for action – creating a glossary
To get started, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Moodle site as a course creator. Follow the link from the Site administration side block on the home page to Course | Add/edit courses.
- Create a course using the topics course format. Choose a short name like MY106, and a long name, for example, Fun Games.
- When you are taken to the course main page, click the button in the top-right of the page to Turn editing on. Then choose topic 1 in the column down the middle of the page.
- From the Add an activity drop-down menu, choose Glossary.
To create the glossary itself follow these steps:
- You will be taken to a page with ...