Time for action – course restore
These are the steps to follow to restore a course in Moodle 2. We assume that you have a Moodle backup archive with an
.mbz extension on your computer.
- Login to Moodle as a teacher, and go to an existing course, for example your MY102 course.
- In the Settings side-block, under Course administration follow the link labeled Restore.
- Under the heading Import a backup file, press the button labeled Choose. In the File picker dialog follow the Upload a file link in the left-hand menu.
- Next to the Attachment: field press the Browse button. Find the MBZ file on your computer, then press OK in the dialog. Returning to the File picker dialog press the button to Upload this file.
- The filename, for example