Capturing screenshots can be very useful if we are doing the following:
- Creating a how to document on using a computer application and the need to illustrate the procedures
- Creating a presentation about some online resources and showing how they look (assuming that we don't have an Internet connection during the presentation)
- Getting some frames from a video (for example, a DVD or a Web-based video)
- Keeping records of webshots (website screenshots) that we find interesting, in order to post on our blog or in Moodle (for example, a portfolio of some websites that we have developed)
We can take screenshots in one of the following ways:
- Using the Print Screen function supported by the majority of computers (and keyboards) to capture ...